Monday, March 23, 2009

I Now Have A Blog!

I love writing. It has always been my favorite subject, and now as my highschool "career" draws to a close I will be putting my knowledge to good use. I have been inspired to start a blog by my friend Nicole and my mom who both have beautiful (and very entertaining!) blogs that they keep up-to-date and fill with priceless stories about their everyday lives. My hope is to write about both the mundane and the spectacular events that mesh together to make up the life God has given me.

For His Glory,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to watch the plans of God unfold in your life. Saying that I am proud of you is an understatement! To God alone be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I love blogging too! I have a couple myself ;) Have fun- there are some really awesome young gals' blogs that encourage other young women to purity and passion in Christ. I post links to their thoughts and articles in our youth e-newsletter when I come across them. The world is open for you to influence through this medium! Also, praying for your mission trip and the young man... your mom told me :) God richest blessings to you, my blogging sister.

    ReplyDelete

Pretty Page Layout

_ *****************************************************************************