Saturday, May 9, 2009

12 Reasons Why I Looove My Mama!

(-: BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD :-)


Mother's Day weekend is here! I just wanted to write a quick post to let everybody know that I happen to have the BESTEST MOTHER EVER
---
1. She loves Jesus with all her heart
2. She makes me smile... and everyone else too
3. She loooves her hubby... and makes that VERY CLEAR
4. She actually LIKES to be with her kids
5. She's got spunk... just ask anyone who has tried to rip her off!
6. She has a beatiful heart
7. She has a heart for orphans that is contageous
8. She is always willing to have a late night talk about everything or nothing
9. She never gives up... ever
10. She is always willing to give up her time, money, ANYTHING so that we kids can share a memory
11. She gets reeeally emotional about the little things that touch her... tears, smiles, and everything... its cute :D
12. She is an example of pure faith to all of her children
---
Proverbs 32:28
Her children arise and call her blessed...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove you too! You are such an incredible blessing and I am so thankful that when God made you He gave you to me for awhile. I could not be more proud or more thrilled with how you are turning out-even though I know God alone gets the credit and the glory! In our weaknesses, He is strong!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty Page Layout

_ *****************************************************************************