Friday, May 29, 2009

Approaching the Finish Line

---
Wow, only 5 days till high school is officially over! With only two finals and a paper left, I am feeling so excited to be finishing up! In a month I will be headed to China for 6 weeks, and then after that... God know;-) I am planning on taking one class at the junior college near my house in the fall, but aside from that I have kept my schedule completely clear so that I can help my family with homeschooling. After this crazy busy semester, getting to "play" big sister again will be so awesome! I am already planning on turning a portion of our yard into a garden as a science project for all the munchkins and I am really looking forward to that! Its kind of funny, because finishing up school makes me feel like my life is just beginning! There is so much to do and so little time on this earth, and I am so excited to see where God is going to take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Page Layout

_ *****************************************************************************