Friday, April 3, 2009

Mystery Night '09!!!

Waiting for the games to begin!

I think this is when some of the guys on our team had to move pickles and tomatoes from one bucket to another with just their mouth... waaay gross!


Eleni and Katie were characters from Wicked! They were hilarious. Eleni was sick with a cold so she actually sounded like a real witch ;-)


Tasos was a little reluctant to dance in the middle of Target's parking lot... so Chris and Jacob thought they would give him a hand!



We may have freaked a few people out...




Ending a fun night with two of my favorite ladies, Kenzie and Alicia!




Mystery Night '09 has come and gone! For those of you who do not know what Mystery Night is, Mystery Night is my youth group's biggest event of the year, after summer and winter camps. We recieve fifteen clues, decipher them, drive (techinically within the speed limit) to the location, and then have to complete some type of challenge. I had a fabulous times in the Calvi car... and we dominated everybody... well, everybody but whoever came in first. BUT I still had such a fun time and we even got a chance to talk to a visitor about Jesus which made coming in second place ALMOST ok :) All-in-all it was a wonderful time to fellowship with my Christian friends and share a lot of good laughs! One of my favorite games we got to play was the break-dancing challenge. Four guys from our team were chosen to give it all they had on the floor, and the results were hysterical! I could not stop laughing as I watched those boys go crazy doing something that can only be described as not-break-dancing... classic! As a senior, this was my last Mystery Night I will ever experience from the student perspective, but I look forward to the possibility of helping to put on Mystery Night '10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Page Layout

_ *****************************************************************************