Saturday, April 25, 2009

Renaissance Faire

Yesterday my dad took Candice, Luke, Noah, Gabriel, Veronica, and I to the Renaissance Faire! This was my second trip to the Faire and I saw a lot of the performers that were there five years ago! We all had a wonderful time learning about the Renaissance and being with our friends, the Chavezes.
.
.
Here is a picture that we took the first time I went to the Rennaisance Faire. My Grandma Harlow made me the beautiful dress that I was wearing and I felt like a princess... some people even thought I worked at the Faire!

Then...



and now :)





2 comments:

  1. Where did the time go? It was just yesterday you were wearing that gown throughout the house playing dress up. I miss those days, but these days are pretty great too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I remember that from 5 years ago.... I agree with your mom, Where did time go?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pretty Page Layout

_ *****************************************************************************