Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No Accidents

This has been quite a week. As spring vacation draws near, I am looking forward to a nice break from the raucous of life. On Tuesday I got into a minor car accident when I moved into the left lane without checking my blind spot. My parents were very gracious and have loved me through the whole thing despite the stress I know it has caused them.
Other than that, the week has been going quickly and God has been using everything from the accident to my family life to remind me that He has every detail planned out and will ultimately use me to achieve His purposes. I feel so inadequate with all my faults and short-comings, but then I am reminded that anything I achieve in this life will be because of the greatness of my Lord. I am a daughter of The King and a bondservant of Christ! It fills me with peace to know that as I seek after the Lord I am fulfilling His calling in my life, and there really are no "accidents."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Page Layout

_ *****************************************************************************