Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Bestie!


Today was one of my best friends, Alicia's 17th birthday! Last night we threw a surprise party for her and it was amazing! Though there were many close calls, everyone managed to keep quiet enough and she was truly surprised :) After pizza we went on a scavenger hunt for the most random items (think painted board, sock with a hole in it, dessert items, etc.) Someone was even throwing a welcome home party for the man of the house, who had been gone serving our country in Iraq, and they let us come in! The festivities in that house were definitely a great example of Christmas cheer (and I am ALL about Christmas cheer!)
Thank's Al, for being the bestest friend a girl could ask for! You are always willing to talk, to encourage me in my walk with the Lord, or to just be crazy with me! You bring out the little girl in me on a regular basis, and I love you for that ;-) It's been three years of ups and downs, laughter and tears, and I thank God for every minute of our friendship! I wouldn't trade you for the world! I love your heart for Jesus! Keep shining for Him! I know you will serve God in great ways as you continue to seek to follow Him! Love ya, babe! I'm lookin forward to 70 or 80 more years of fun and service to our king :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Page Layout

_ *****************************************************************************