Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here I Come!!! (Round 2)

My Chilean friend, Claudia. She was amazing! And she laughs like Santa!!!

Depending on who you ask... the girls dominated the boys in the snowfight ;-)

We went sledding on trash bags :D
---
Tonight I found out that I will be able to attend the Bring Me Hope Retreat this year! Last year I knew only two people out of the entire BMH group, but this year it will be like a family reunion ;-) I built so many great relationships while I was in China, and I CAN NOT WAIT to see all my friends! Well, that is all... I just thought I would post some pictures of last year and let you all know how excited I am right now!

2 comments:

  1. I am so very very excited for you as well! That is awesome to hear!!

    Plus,.now I don't have to tell you why I was asking! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so much younger in those pics Amanda! that was a fun time.. so glad I got to know you more this time round!
    Love you girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Pretty Page Layout

_ *****************************************************************************